Jumper: Asos. Skirt: Topshop. Boots: Asos. Necklace: New Look. Earrings: New Look.
Yes, it's another midi skirt - I did say I was having a moment! I have had my eye on this Topshop skirt ever since it came into stores, but it was far too long for me so Topshop prices made me resist. However, I discovered it in the sales for a measly £6 and couldn't resist that amazing print. I shortened the hem using my new secret weapon, Wonderweb, which I talked about earlier this week, and it was ready to wear.
Today I teemed it with one of my favourite jumpers from Asos, featuring this adorable Labradoodle sketch! It's from last season, but I love the cute image and the quality of the jumper has lasted really well. I added some black tights, my trusty boots and statement necklace and I was ready to go. Simple!
The first proper week back at university has been a bit of a shock to the system, as the work piles high and my dissertation looms. I'm looking forward to a few great nights out over the next few days to let off some steam and enjoy being sociable again! What are your plans?
Jess

That sweater is perfect!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it adorable? I love a good animal theme! xx
Delete