Thursday, 4 July 2013

Florals and Dungarees

Hello! It's time for another outfit of the day:






Dungarees: Asos. Crop top: New Look. Boots: Primark. Bag: Zatchels.

I love the recent dungaree trend and Jazmine from Jazzabelle's Diary is my ultimate dungaree-wearing icon. I tried to style them my own way with a floral crop top from New Look and my trusty heeled boots. Not the most summery outfit, but the weather hasn't given me much choice unfortunately. I am pining for a holiday away and some sunshine!

I love these dungarees - they are comfortable and easy to style thanks to their colour and simple cut. My torso was slightly too short for the straps so I crossed them over, as you can see, and I like the look that it creates. The only problem with them is how easily they attract mess! I am not the tidiest person, but the material of the dungarees means that I have to be very careful, else I look like a total slob. Otherwise, they are just perfect - I adore the high-waisted style and although they are slightly baggy around the waist, the trousers fit great. I can't wait to experiment with them; I'm thinking of wearing them with more crop tops this summer, then layering them with jumpers as the weather gets more chilly.

What do you think? Do you love the dungaree trend too?

<3
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...