Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle

Hey guys, another outfit of the day for you all - featuring some shiny new shoes, thanks to Barratts:




Dress: Dahlia (via Asos.) Shoes: c/o Barratts. Belt: Primark. Necklace: c/o The Vintage Set.

I snapped up this Dahlia dress in the Asos sale a few months ago. I love the capped sleeves, the cut-out heart pattern and the shift style, which I cinched in with a belt (also heart-patterned, sorry for the overload!) I wore this for a night of drinks with some friends from home and so I wanted to add a bit sparkle. These shoes from Barratts were the perfect way to do it:




Firstly, I have to say - I am not a natural wearer of heels. However, due to my height, they tend to become a necessity! The height of these Dolcis heels are perfect for me; easy to walk in and still give me a decent boost. Their colour ensures that they go with pretty much everything and I love the scalloped design. Plus there is nothing like sequins to add a bit of sparkle!

I have never bought shoes from Barratts before, and I was very impressed with the variety and range of their website, not to mention how affordable they were. These shoes are now just £24 in the sale and Barratts also frequently have flash deals too - for example, currently they are offering 10% off when you spend £30 and 25% if you spend £60. They are definitely worth checking out when you need your next shoe fix!

Thank you so much to Kieron for giving me the opportunity to review these gorgeous shoes. Have you bought from Barratts before? Or will you be checking them out for the first time?

<3
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your blogs banner, and i love that dress!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin'? let me know xx

    http://perfectly--petite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sounds perfect to me, following you now :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...