Hippy harems: Adorned* Bikini top: George at Asda*
What better excuse to pull some yoga poses in my garden? I couldn't resist getting my om on and prancing about in these insane harems. They are beyond comfortable; I thought I was a leggings girl on my days off until I tried these bad boys on. The super elasticated waist and ankles means that they are one size fits all and as a result there is plenty of room for stretching, snoozing and of course, eating! You can wear them low slung on your waist, or if you like your wardrobe high-waisted like me, over your belly button and around your waist. They even have pockets, which as a dress and skirt wearer I am always appreciative of. I am in absolute love with the violet elephant print (Sarah knows me so well) and the pattern is incredible.
I decided to be brave and pair my harems with a strapless bikini top from George at Asda*. It is from the Graduate Fashion Week range and the print is gorgeous. The strapless style is great for a tan and the additional beading makes it look much more expensive than the £10 it cost. Keep an eye out for a swimwear specific post coming next week, where you will be able to see me prancing around again!
What do you think of my comfy, hippy look? Thank you Adorned!
Jess



No comments:
Post a Comment