Thursday, 24 March 2016

My Very Important Pet

My dog Meg has been working rather hard recently. All that sleeping, snoring and generally lazing about... it's a hard life! When Panasonic asked me to share some snaps of my Very Important Pet, I thought Meg might want to have a pamper session:

very-important-pet

panasonic-pet

vip-pet
























Any advert featuring a animal, preferably a dog, is a winner for me. Seen the dog from Dog's Trust waiting patiently for his future owner? What about Amazon's Little Horse? Or Channel 4's Underdog interviewing various celebs? I'm a sucker for it all!

So when Panasonic sent me their latest advert of Dave the mastiff, who has earned himself a day off from guarding duties, I was their perfect audience. A dog getting a spa treatment, what's not to love? I admit that I am an ad man's dream!

Panasonic then challenged me to share some pictures of my own pampered pooch. I was inspired by Meg's curls to give her a perm! She really looks like a glam little old lady with her curlers in! She was very happy to have a snooze and relax with me in front of the TV.

If you want to enter too, simply upload a picture or video of your very important pet to social media with the hashtag #MyVIP. You could win a stay in a luxury hotel, a spa day for you and your pet or a pet photoshoot - I think the spa day sounds amazing! How do you pamper your pet?

Check out the video (I love Dave!) and find out more about Panasonic's Very Important Pet competition! Do you have a Very Important Pet?

*This is a sponsored post*
Jess
Bloglovin Twitter . Instagram -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...