Dress: La Redoute* Heels: House of Fraser* Bag: New Look. Rings: Adorned. Necklaces: Primark. Earrings: Adorned.
You know those times when your friends know your style better than you do? Hayley seriously nailed it when she made me try on this dress - the bodycon style is slightly out of my comfort zone so I hadn't picked it up for myself. However, the fit is actually really flattering and I felt really confident as soon as I put it on. The length of the dress and sleeves means that the dress feels grown-up and suitable for a huge variety of occasions, from a job interview to a party. The colour and lace material is stunning, along with a cute cut-away back detail.
I was so impressed with the range of gorgeous evening dresses from La Redoute as well as the prices - some are reduced even further thanks to their current sale. I feel like the quality is fantastic and La Redoute really get women and what they want from fashion. At the blog event, we were provided with a huge range of sizes and styles, something which is sadly very rare at blogger events who often act like women are only a size 8, and every single girl I spoke to left feeling happy and confident about the evening.
I decided to style the dress with some simple black and gold accessories - star print heels from House of Fraser, a glittery bag, chunky rings and some delicate necklaces. I love these statement rings from Adorned, which are perfect for mixing and matching with a variety of outfits. I kept the outfit fairly simple but by adding a little sparkle, I think the look is pretty lovely - what do you think?
Jess





No comments:
Post a Comment