I was kindly send the Cloud Nine Magical Duet* which includes 50ml versions of the Magical Potion and Magical Remedy. I adore the Magical Potion, which has completely transformation my haircare routine. A few spritzes of this over wet hair promises to reduce drying time by half. It seems like a huge claim, and I was surprised to discover that it really is true. As I've mentioned, my hair is extremely thick and it therefore takes an age to dry, which is a particular pain in the colder months when I don't want to leave the house with wet hair. This cuts down my hair-drying time to only about 5 minutes; it really is miraculous!
Not only does the Magical Potion work wonders on hair-drying time, it also works as a great detangler on my damp hair. I adore the packaging, with the 'don't forget to shake me' message on the bottle, which reminds you to shake the ombre mixture into a turquoise blue like you see above. It also smells fresh, slightly salty and doesn't leave any unwanted texture or residue on my hair. Overall, it's a complete wonder product which I am sure to repurchase when it eventually runs out.
For days when my hair is feeling slightly dry and damaged, Magical Remedy is a thick and luxurious cream, which can be used as both a hair mask and a conditioner. I've been simply using it as a conditioner, and even after a few minutes smothered over my ends, I can really feel the difference. If I've been using my GHDs on a more frequent basis than usual, using this instead of normal conditioner in the shower is guaranteed to give my hair a nourishing boost. My hairdresser just told me today that my hair is in wonderful condition, so it must be working!
Have you tried any Cloud Nine products? I must say that I'm a convert to their accessory range and now eyeing up their range of stylers!

Both of these products sound amazing! I think I need both of them :)
ReplyDeleteDanniella x
www.famousinjapan.co.uk