Sunday, 11 May 2014

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick: Peach Club

There's been an awful lot of hype surrounding the new Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipsticks, and today I'm adding my two cents worth into the mix. I was persuaded to try these out by Katie on our Bloggers' Holiday and I'm so glad I did! Since then, I've popped back and bought some more shades, but today I'm just reviewing shade 04: Peach Club:





These lipsticks have been an absolute revelation to me. I love lipstick, and can't go out of the door without wearing it, but within the hour you normally can't tell that I bothered. These have some simply fantastic staying power. Cup of tea? It stays put. Lunch? It's still standing. In fact, after an entire night out, snacks and even ice-cream, this stuff stays on my lips. Despite this, a sweep of micellar water on a cotton pad removes it without too much hassle, so it really is the best of both worlds.



I love the colour, which is buildable from a neutral peachy colour up to a bright neon orange. It's perfect for summer and I simply can't get enough of it. I also like the lipgloss style application, which allows me to be more accurate and the product glides on really easily. I'm a definite convert!

Boots and Superdrug are both offering 3 for 2 across their range, including these lipsticks, so it's the perfect time to try out the range. Are you a Rough Edition Velvet fan?

5 comments:

  1. Oooo looks lovely colour! Ive been a mac lipstick wearer for last few years maybe time to widen my selection!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I need to give one if these s go- I'm always forgetting my lippy at home so I need a tea and lunch proof cover:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these so much, I really wish they would bring out a purple shade though.
    Sammie
    www.littleblondelife.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one of the Rouge Edition lipsticks (not the Velvet ones) and I've been so disappointed by how they disappear within about five minutes. Might have to give these bad boys a go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these lipsticks, my absolute favourite.... when I can find where I bloody left it that is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...