However, today I wanted to share with you another product; Witch's Anti-Blemish Skin Clearing Primer.
The Witch Anti-Blemish Skin Clearing Primer retails at £6.99 but is currently on offer for just £3.49 in Superdrug - bargain! It promises to prepare your skin for foundation by mattifying and absorbing excess oils, providing a smooth and silky base. I've been thinking of investing in a primer for some time, as my make-up rarely lasts all day, and it certainly has improved this.
This primer also claims to prevent and target blemishes by protecting the skin from make-up. I've changed my skincare routine quite dramatically recently, particularly now that I'm using my Courthouse Clinics products, so I can't entirely claim any skin improvements are due to this product alone. However I do feel that this primer creates a 'barrier' between my skin and foundation, allowing it to feel simultaneously nourished and protected. Importantly, it doesn't affect the texture or application of my foundation, as some products can, so my foundation still applies smoothly despite the extra layer of product.
Overall, I love this product; it's a wonderful primer for both your makeup and your skin. All in all, it's a budget friendly product that is guaranteed to give great results. Have you tried it? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment