Top: H&M. Skirt: H&M. Boots: Primark. Necklace: Accessorize. Earrings: New Look
This look is smart and simple; a great fitting pencil skirt from H&M, paired with a crop top which I picked up in store last week. I've been hunting for some plain crop tops to wear with my many high-waisted skirts (I'm not ready to completely bare my stomach just yet!) but everything I saw was either too oversized or too tight on the arms. Then I found this version in H&M. When I realised they were just £3.99 I popped a couple of colours in my basket and will definitely be going back for more!
During my H&M haul, I also fell for this jacket. I was surprised when I picked it up by its weight and for just £29.99 I couldn't resist - in fact, I had picked up this month's Glamour earlier in the day which included a 25% off voucher for H&M making this jacket a bargain at just £22.50. Not bad for such a good quality and well lined jacket! I'm having a bit of a monochrome moment currently - normally that's my Mum's style but I'm being converted to a more classic pieces as thoughts of a 'real' job beckons after graduation; scary stuff!
However, I couldn't resist adding a quirky touch with this daisy necklace from Accessorize. Daisy prints are rife throughout stores this Spring and I'm having to resist filling my entire wardrobe with the stuff! I added my favourite New Look earrings and a slick of Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm in Elusive. It's a lovely subtle pink and perfect for Spring - keep an eye out for my review!
However, I couldn't resist adding a quirky touch with this daisy necklace from Accessorize. Daisy prints are rife throughout stores this Spring and I'm having to resist filling my entire wardrobe with the stuff! I added my favourite New Look earrings and a slick of Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm in Elusive. It's a lovely subtle pink and perfect for Spring - keep an eye out for my review!
Jess
Lookin' good Jess! :)
ReplyDelete