Dress: Sugarhill Boutique (via Asos.) Sandals: Topshop. Necklace: c/o The Vintage Set. Headband: DIY.
I adore Sugarhill Boutique due to their fantastic quirky prints in such beautiful colours. However, my poor student budget can't support spending £55 on a dress, so I have to bide my time for their sales. I love this elephant print, with their cute heart-shaped entwined trunks, and the orange colour is vibrant and striking. Today I teamed the dress with my favourite Topshop sandals (which are now starting to fall apart *sob*) and simple jewellery.
Half way through my photos, my dog decided to come and see what on earth I was doing. Any previous attempts to persuade her to pose with me have failed miserably, but today she played along and actually looked at the camera - even if she does look miserable! Nonetheless, I think I may have found my new favourite accessory...
<3
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment