Top: H&M. Skirt: Topshop. Sandals: Topshop. Socks: Topshop. Necklace: c/o Bluefinch Boutique. Earrings: Culture Vulture.
Firstly, I must apologise for my horrendously pale legs. I can't wait for some decent sunshine to build my tan, but in the meantime I've turned to Palmer's Cocoa Butter Natural Bronze to gradually add some glow. I stocked up on it yesterday, along with some MUA Power Pouts. They were a complete bargain at £3 and I adore them. They are soft and nourishing on your lips and ridiculously easy to apply, even for a beauty novice like myself. I bought two shades - Broken Hearted and Crazy in Love - and know that they will be perfect for summer.
Today I wore the Crazy in Love shade to match my red Topshop skater skirt. I teamed this with a lovely lace crop top from H&M. With a high waisted skirt, I love this top because it isn't too stomach-baring and the scalloped lace makes me feel all ladylike in contrast with my schoolgirl socks and sandals. Talking of which...
These Topshop Block Heel T-Bar Shoes and some Topshop ankle socks are another recent treat, as a distraction from essay-writing and exam pressure. I've been in love with these shoes since I spotted the black version over on Megan from the Briar Rose's blog but they were out of stock in my local store. Then I discovered that you can get your online purchases delivered to store for just £2. It's not as good as free delivery, but you do get it the next day for much less than a delivery to your house. I chose them in tan, as I wanted them in leather rather than suede and felt this colour was a bit more summery. Then, when I went into store, I managed to buy these socks too. £8 does seem extortionate for three pairs of socks, but unfortunately I don't live near enough a Primark to go there instead! That said, these socks seem good quality and they are so cute with the sandals. Socks and sandals are cool, right?
<3
xx


I love those socks they look great! This is my first visit to your blog, I will definitely be following. That skirt is so nice as well - perfect colour for summer I really want more reds and pinks at the moment! X
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, this is lovel of you :) xx
DeleteI really don't need much excuse to buy shoes, but i really am in love with your shoes, there so cute! Love your style hun, was so nice meeting you yesterday.
ReplyDeleteSammie
Little Blonde Life
x
Haha thank you so much, I am still so jealous of your Primark beauties! Was lovely to meet you too xx
DeleteI really love the socks and shoes combo! The frills make it super girly :) really like the look
ReplyDeleteJenny x
Thank you, I always feel a little silly in them but this makes me feel more confident! xx
Delete