Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Easter Bunnies

Hey guys! It's time for another outfit post:



Jumper: George@Asda. Shirt: Primark. Shorts: Ark Clothing. Boots: Primark.

The change of scenery gives you a clue to where I am - back home for the holidays. I used the excuse of my garden to experiment with some fashion blogger posing, sorry! Today I simply paired my favourite denim shorts with a collared shirt and a new jumper from my Mum. Guess what - it has animals on it! My knitwear is becoming a veritable zoo, including a variety of beasts from a polar bear to a Labradoodle. Now I can add rabbits to my list, rather appropriately as Easter draws near. I think this might be a perfect outfit for our family's annual Easter Egg Hunt next weekend.

I can't wait for my next post - on Friday I'm going to Harry Potter Studio Tour with my boyfriend as a late birthday present. I am SO excited and I can't want to get snap-happy over everything there with my DSLR.

<3
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...